Monday 11 June 2007

A lost before gain... a lesson that cost me 70k...

I don't know how to describe my feeling right now...
Put it this way.... I saw the project just few inchs infront of me...
Seeing it heading to my way.... And all the suddent, it just fade away like "click" that...
All the effort that putting in... We lead our competitor few miles away, and the reason of being reject = my company still new....

I'm sad not becoz of the profit to be gain.... I am sad because I lost the chance to show people how good we are... Gosh.... Life's sucks...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No Pain No Gain dude... life sucks but it is filled with colours!

John Lee said...

wah Tailou,u have your own Blog edi.

Money is important,but All i ask is you to take good care of ur body man.

Its only one machine that ti kong give u.
Only One.

Keep fit ok?

Love you always,
han

Unknown said...

this is a good lesson to make yourself stronger. keep on fighting and have faith for yourself.. your friends and family are always there for you..

Marvin said...

TQ so much of all the advise... I am touched. No worry, I won't give up so easily....