Monday 14 January 2008

Strange Dream

I had a strange dreams last night, that I still clearly remember the scene when I was awake this morning.

I dream that I was back to the age of 15+ with 26+ yrs old memory..


I am running... and running... It's a long run. I know that I am looking for someone during the run....

And finally I stop at the front gate of a primary school....

I saw my brother at the age of 11+ standing infront the gate seems like looking for someone also. When I saw him I straightly walk toward him and we are giving each other a huge strong hug. When we hug, my tears just drop like nobody business...


I felt the warm. I felt the caring... It just seems so real... Perhaps I am just too pressure... Perhaps I am just too exhausted... But I glad I had this weired dream..

Bro... Take care out there....K? Love you man...

4 comments:

John Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Lee said...

Walk into your site,and saw your entry about the dream.

:)
I've already forgot how I look like when I was 11.
But I still remember your face on that time.

I will take good care of myself.
you too please stay well.

See you when I'm back.
Hugs*

CINDY said...

You were too exhausted and too stress d my dear.
anyhow, just relax and don't push urself too hard. things may be more clear and peaceful after all.
:)P ...

Marvin said...

maybe I am..
;)