Thursday 14 June 2007

Though week ended with weired dreams...

It's been a really though week for me...
Lost my tender on a project that I'd put so much effort in it, many supplier credit terms need to be clear, yet several projects haven't manage to collecting payment yet.... Gosh... I am almost going crazy...


Last nite I had a very weired dreams, I mean i do dreams a lot, but never once that I still can so clearly remembered after I woke up. It's a long story to tell, but in short it's something like this: I dreamed somebody pass a box of books to me.. and he/she (I'd forgotten who d) told me that in that box there are 14 books inside of that box hold up some money inside, he/she asked me to take it out from the books. So I did. Basically it's all 50 & 100 bucks notes, only one book that contain a piece of 1,000 bucks note..

By the way, I also dunno why I am sharing this dreams over here.. Perhaps anyone of you who know what actually this dream means can leave me a message? I am so much confused. But I think it's a good sign... cause I felt much alive this early morning..

No comments: