Tuesday 11 December 2007

Finally get myself my own digital camera





My 1st own digital camera : Casio Ex-Z77.

Why I buy this brand and this model? Simple, because it's less then RM1k, nice looking, and a lots of functions. My favorite features of this camera is: it can recapture a physical photo, re-author the colors, become digitalize... Let me show you how:

1. place an old picture on a piece of white paper, like showing below.
2. And use the "old photo" preset format, and snap. Without doing anything, it will being captured like this:
TADA~!! It's done.... Cool le? And by the way.... this cute little guy.... is me... : P

Below are some pictures I play-playly snappin.

4 comments:

y@n said...

Not bad, now much was it?

CINDY said...

huh...
wat a nice pic ohh...
n a cool little boy as a model of urs.
:)P i want one too....
hehehehhahahah.......

CiNdy

Duolisi said...

nah see, I knew it! I knew the photography-bug is going to come into our house and sweep everyone's leg! Alrighty then, although I'm not qualify too much in saying this but I am saying it anyway, "GET YOURSELF IN THIS POOL AND ENJOY DROWNING IN CAPTURING THE MOMENTS AND EVERYTHING! THEY ARE JUST WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!"

Marvin said...

Thank Q Thank Q~!!