Monday 7 April 2008

New Cooking....

I love to cook, and I It's been quite some times I didn't cook myself some good food, so yesterday after drop my girlfriend to saloon, I alone went to do some shopping and pick up some lite fresh vegetables and decided to make my girl friend and myself some salad and soup. So here's what I made:

















I think this is the 1st time in my life that I make a light dressingless salad. Cause I used to only know how to make salad with heavy dressing. And talking about the pumpkin soup, it tooks me at lease 10 mins to think before I decided to buy the pumpkin. Cause I never try to cook pumpkin before. Luckily everything end up kind of boomalicious. Let me know if you want to try... lol.

1 comment:

CINDY said...

huh...huh.....
Im the 1st who try the boomalicious
salad....honestly, really tasty/ yummy..
as i told you, the pumpkin soup is the 2nd tasty soup i had try so far..and the 1st is my aunty's cook. ehm...ehm...
Kambadek!!