Tuesday 15 April 2008

So hard... Yet not that hard eventually.

I always thinking of writing myself a quality blog. Means like I used to with my diary many years back. During the younger days, I was so passioned with everything in my life, and I was so enjoying that moments. I had lots of thoughts, lots of questions, lots of phillo.. And forgotten when, all interest my attention the most had only fallen on my carraer I'd choosen.

Lately was so addicted with the TV series "Kyle XY 2nd Seasons.". The biggest different of this series with others is that it make you start thinking, with a comfortable ways... And I like it so much. It inspires me lots of stuff.. Some of those that I had forgotten, and even some of it I never let it cross my mind before. How should I describe... it's like "I feel so ME, myself again".. I am a guy with lots of hussle and worries.. I don't like gamble as I don't like to lose. Eventhough sometimes I might do things that not so "common sensely people might be doing". But don't worry. I'll only doing that when comes to something not harmfull in life at all... That's me.

Three things I learned last weekend: A- "Being too calculative, or smart ass sometimes just make your life stop going forwards." B- "There's nothing not workable, as matters the most is your own willingness." C- "Learn to put down my egociaty and bound to earth."

Now if you ask me, would I do something I don't really like for the best benefit of myself and everything around me? I might doubt previously, but now I will definately going for it.... WHY? Simple, because I am convincing my mind that I am capable of doing the task.. When I believe, there's nothing impossible. Yes, it's not easy, but it's achievable...

May everyone having the pleasent moments all the time. Cherish the quality moments around with your family, friends..
Cheers...

No comments: