Saturday 1 November 2008

Back in action.... Don't Push, don't push!!

Recently, my younger brother mumbled to me: "Oi, dai low ah... Hor sim lu la... update your blog la..."

Well, I had to admit that I am still trying very hard to catch up with this trendy blogy things... Oh ya, FYI that until few minutes ago, I still don't really know why blog being called blog. I mean, why BLOG? Why not other words, like why not Webary? (combination of Web + Diary), it sounds more sense to me if it being call webary... After I search through the net just now, then only I know: Blog = Web + Log...OOooOo.. like that hior... But I still think webary sounds better, sounds more cool, don't you think so??

During my younger days, I used to write a lot. All the thoughts, ideas, (Just like a blog should be). But it was a tiny old hard cover book called DIARY..(Speaking of diary, I am wondering where I had accidentally accommodated it d. Hahaha...(Thats me though, big head with tiny brain, and the remaining spaces inside my head filled with grasses)

I did flipped through few blogs, and then I noticed that it can be thousands of way to be a blog. Example, my younger brother blog (http://stupidenterprise.blogspot.com). His blog always full with colorful pictures he tooked to emphasize more on his passage elaboration; My elder sister (http://doris-surf.blogspot.com) in the other hand, she always like to post pictures too, but she's always active with interactions like dropping comments, etc. So this blog can be summarize with one simple conclusion:"Do it your own way, don't care who's better or more organized. JUST DO IT!!"

Yeah babe~!!

4 comments:

JET said...

yooo... anticipating your write ~~~
anyway... i prefer blog than webary :p
cause blog, 1 word, easy :p

Marvin said...

Yo yo yo.... how's your newly wed life? Having good time?

Webary sounds more make sense ma... BLOG also three sounds what... B-lo-g (blo-ock-kr) hehehee... :P

Doris said...

why my blog's address isn't available in your link? huh huh huh?
=_=

Webary makes me think of BURBERRY wor... don't be so (specifically) pathetic. It doesn't matter, just write.

(hug hug)

Pearly Kee said...

Hi Marv!

Lu Hoe lioa looo!

You had me grinning from left to right reading your webary, OOOOPssss blog laaaa.

pearl
http://www.my-island-penang.com